- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup raw, organic agave nectar or liquid sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raw, flaked oats (Angela skips this, usually subs 1/2 cup hemp seeds)
- 1/2 cup dried unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Himalayan salt (just a sprinkle)
1. Whisk together coconut oil, cacao powder and agave.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Form into golf ball-sized balls and place on parchment paper.
4. Chill until firm.
Angela says: There are many variations to the cacao ball recipe! I like to add goji berries sometimes (as pictured). And I skip any nut or seed the recipe calls for if I’m out of it. Always tastes good regardless! One thing though- the chia seeds make for a really gratifying texture, so try to include them!