Happy Vegan Pizza
DayWeek, y’all! (Or “Early Vegan Pizza Day” if you prefer, since Vegan Pizza Day proper has been postponed. That’s okay though – Vegan Pizza Day is so nice we should celebrate it twice! A day. KIDDING! But not really.)
As part of our week-long festivities, we’re holding not one, but TWO awesome giveaways: one for our US and Canadian readers, and another for our friends across the pond in the mainland United Kingdom!
As with the U.S./Canada giveaway, the rules are pretty simple: from now through next Monday afternoon (that’s Monday evening to the blokes in the house), share your vegan pizza photos with us for a chance to win a vegan prize package stuffed with everything you need to throw your very own vegan pizza party!
The good folks at Redwood Foods (AN ALL VEGAN COMPANY! AND THEY ALSO MAKE FUDGE!) generously offered to send one winner a box stuffed to overflowing with a selection of their vegan meats and cheeses! No product coupons to muss and fuss with – the contest winner will receive a box of vegan goodies delivered right to zher door. It doesn’t get any easier than this!
Keep reading for the deets!
One winner will be randomly chosen to receive a vegan pizza prize package containing the following items from Redwood Foods:
- Two Super Melting Mozzarella Blocks
- Two packages of Super Melting Cheddar Slices
- Two packages of Pepperoni Style Slices
- Two packages of Chorizo Style Chunks
- One package of Meat Free Cheatin Chicken Style Pieces
- One package of Turkey Style Slices
- One package of Ham Style Slices
- One package of Chicken Style Slices
- One package of Beef Style Slices
That’s enough vegan meat and cheese to keep you happily snacking for a month! Or at least a week, if you eat like me!
Contest Rules & Regs
1. You don’t need to be vegan to enter, but your pizza does! Entries must include a photo or video of a vegan pizza (or pizza-esque dish) that you’ve eaten in the week leading up to Vegan Pizza Day. (Please, be courteous and don’t include any non-vegan items in the photo, mkay?) Additional submission guidelines are available on the “submit” page. (Stating the obvious, this is also where you can submit your entry!)
2. Please just submit each pizza once. If you have multiple photos of one pizza you’d like to share (maybe you’re the artsy type? ain’t nothing wrong with that!), please include all the photos in one entry. If you make multiple pizzas at once, be sure to photograph and submit them separately, or else they’ll be counted as a single entry.
3. So as not to encourage binge eating, I’m capping the maximum number of entries at four per person. Of course, you can still submit more than four posts over the course of the week, but only the first four will be entered into the contest.
4. You do not need to have a tumblr account to enter! The submission page allows for submissions with a valid email address in addition to those made using a tumblr account. If you’d rather not use tumblr’s interface, you can email your entry to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you’re submitting an entry via tumblr, make sure your ask is enabled so that I’ve a way of contacting you. If you’re submitting via email, please add email@example.com to your address book. I must be able to make contact with you!
6. Due to shipping costs, this contest is only open to residents of mainland UK (i.e., England, Scotland and Wales) – but we also have a separate giveaway for our readers in the US and Canada! (International readers, don’t hate me! I’m still working on arranging some giveaways for you!)
7. Please note your country of residence in your submission(s). This one’s important, folks! Since I’m running two giveaways at once, I need to know which one you’re entering! If your submission doesn’t include this info, I may contact you for clarification and hold your post in the queue until I have the necessary info.
8. The contest closes on Monday, January 30th at 12PM US Central time. (6PM London.) I will choose and announce a winner shortly thereafter. The winner has 72 hours to respond with a valid mainland UK mailing address – after which time I’ll randomly choose another winner.
9. HAVE FUN WITH IT!
Questions? Drop ‘em in the ask box!
A million thanks to Redwood Foods for sponsoring this giveaway – and to you for reading! I love you guys! Let’s make this Vegan Pizza Day the most delicious one yet!!!!
(Posted with gratuitous Doctor Who gifs because it was either this or a naked Jamie Bamber. YOU’RE WELCOME. / I’M SORRY.)